The administrator of the personal data is Poznan University of Economics with the seat in Poznan (61-875), Niepodległości 10 Avenue, Tax Identification Number 777-00-05-497, Business Identification Number 00000-1525 (hereinafter referred to as University).
The Administrator appointed a Data Protection Officer supervising the correctness of personal data processing, who can be contacted: by mail to the address: Data Protection Supervisor UEP, 16 Powstańców Wielkopolskich Street, 61- 891 Poznań or by e-mail to: email@example.com
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
Your personal data may be made available to trusted external entities providing services to the University on a permanent or one-off basis under appropriate agreements.
In connection with the conference, your data may be entrusted to the following entities for processing:
- Ministry of Education and Science;
- University of Agriculture in Poznan – partner of the Conference;
- tax authorities;
- the Social Insurance Institution;
- external entities that provide the Administrator with services of maintenance and servicing of IT systems.
As a rule, your personal data will not be transferred to third countries (outside the EU) and international organizations. If that such transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract or to comply with a legal obligation of the University, you will be informed about it.
In relation to the University’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
- access to your personal data,
- to rectify your personal data,
- remove or restrict the processing of your personal data,
- object to the processing of your data if it is based on Article 6(1)(e) GDPR i.e., performance of a task carried out in the public interest or Article 6(1)(f) GDPR – activities carried out in the legitimate interest of the controller,
- to withdraw consent in the case of data the processing of which is based on your free consent, with the reservation that this does not affect the lawfulness of data processing performed prior to such withdrawal (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR),
- lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, which in Poland is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Your data will not be subject to profiling.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data will be processed in order to:
- the implementation of the conference in accordance with the provisions of the regulations (information about the schedule, preparation of badges, preparation of a list of participants, publication of conference materials) (Article 6.1.b GDPR) – 5 years counted from the end of the calendar year in which the conference was held;
- issuing certificates and attestations (Article 6(1)(e) of the DPA) – 1 year from the end of the conference;
- documentation of the event by taking photographs and/or audiovisual recordings (Article 6(1)(e) GDPR) – until you object to the processing;
- the assertion of claims and protection against claims – processing is necessary for the legitimate purposes of the administrator consisting in protecting the interests of the entrepreneur (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR) – 6 years calculated from the date of termination of cooperation.
Providing data is voluntary but necessary to participate in the conference.